3. Information That We Collect About You
We may collect personal data about you from different sources, including collecting personal data: (i) from you directly; (ii) when you visit the Site; and (iii) from other sources.
3.1 Types of personal data we collect from you directly
We may collect personal data from you directly when you provide us with personal data so that you can register as a member of our loyalty program, register for prize draws or competitions, receive information or mailings, use Bonnie Lush Hair applications, buy a product or service from us, complete a survey, make a comment or enquiry, contact our customer services or for a variety of other reasons. Please be assured that we will not collect any personal data unless you provide this information voluntarily.
The types of data we may collect from you directly include your:
• postal address;
• email address;
• home telephone number or mobile number;
• loyalty card number;
• order history/wishlist;
• payment history;
• date of birth;
3.2 Types of personal data we collect when you visit the Site (cookies)
• information about the type of browser you use;
• details of the web pages you have viewed;
• your IP address;
• the hyperlinks you have clicked; and
• the websites you visited before arriving at our Site.
3.3 Types of personal data we collect from other sources
We may receive personal data about you from other sources, which could include commercially available sources, such as public databases and data aggregators to the extent permitted by applicable Data Protection Laws.
The types of data we may collect from such sources include:
• street address;
• your shopping habits;
• preferences and information about your lifestyle such as your hobbies and interests; and
• publicly available information such as user-generated content, blogs and postings
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
Subject to your prior consent where required under applicable Data Protection Laws, we may use your personal data:
• to process your application;
• to provide the services;
• to respond to your queries or comments;
• for the purposes of promotion, prize draws or competitions that you have entered;
• to send you products or samples that you have requested;
• to evaluate the use of our Site, products and services and understand your browsing and shopping habits;
• to make product recommendations to you;
• to carry out analytics and market research;
• to analyse the effectiveness of our advertisements;
• to profile your purchases of products (including health products both in store and online;
• to prevent or detect fraud or other crimes and/or verify your identity;
• to verify/check your credit/payment status; and
• to process payment instructions.
We may supplement the personal data you provide to us with other information that we hold or that we may receive from third parties. We do this for marketing purposes to provide you with more targeted products and services.
5. Marketing Messages
We may send you, by post, email or push notification, details of products, services, special offers, promotions and other information that we think may be of interest to you based on your previous purchases and information you have given to us. Third parties may also, working on our behalf, market to you via social media channels. From time to time we may also contact you for customer research purposes. You can unsubscribe from such communications at any time, by changing your communication preferences via the unsubscribe link that you will find at the bottom of every marketing email we send. However if you do unsubscribe you may miss out on some great offers.
6. Processing Your Information
If you order a product or service from us, we may share your personal data with our suppliers and other third parties to allow delivery of the products and services you have ordered. Any such suppliers or third parties are not authorised by us to use your personal data in any other way and will be required by us to implement measures to protect your personal data. Please note that we may need to disclose your personal data if we are required to do so by law, or by a warrant, subpoena or court order.
We will delete your personal data when there has been no activity on your account for 3 years.
7. Where We Transfer And Process Your Information
We may need to transfer your personal data to a location outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), including to countries that do not offer the same level of protection with respect to personal data as required in the EEA, on a need-to-know basis for analysis and administrative purposes. By subscribing to and using our services, you acknowledge and consent to these potential transfers. We will ensure that we will place obligations on the recipient of the data to provide an adequate level of protection to the standard as required in the EEA.
8. Protecting Your Personal Data
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data you provide to us against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing.
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you visit.
10. Your Rights And Who To Contact
• don't want to be contacted in the future by us;
• would like a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
• would like us to correct or update your personal data in our records;
You can send an email to Bonnie Lush Hair team on firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2 You can disable the cookies from your browser at any point in time and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. On Microsoft Internet Explorer, this can be done by selecting “Tools/Internet Options” and reviewing your privacy settings or selecting “delete cookies”. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site and being able to make any purchases from the Site. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking "help" on your browser's menu, or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. To make full use of the online shopping and personalised features on our Site, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain personalised and essential features of the Site by using them.
2. More Information About Cookies
• To remember your language and country preferences on the Site;
• To remember what items you put in your basket on your last visit, so that we can keep your basket contents for you if you did not buy them; and
• To track customer behaviour such as the pages visited on your way through the Site, and the rate of basket abandonment. This helps us to improve the Site and your browsing experience.
2.3 Our Site also uses some third-party tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook and these third-parties may also place cookies via our Site.
2.4 Here is a full list of the cookies used on our Site. Please note that:
• some cookies are set by our Site (‘first party cookies’) and some are set by others such as Google and Facebook (‘third party cookies’); and
• some cookies are removed from your computer when you close your browser. These are called 'session cookies'. Others stay on your computer for longer, until they expire after a fixed time. These are called 'persistent cookies', and can be used to store information between your browsing sessions, such as your preferred settings on a website, or the items that you added to your basket on your last visit.
3. List Of Cookies We May Use On Our Site
|Cookie||Originating Page||Used by||Essential for Checkout?||Expiry|
||Homepage||Platform||NO||End of session|
|_ga||First GA-enabled page viewed||A cookie used by Google Analytics to distinguish users and allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site and improve the experience.||NO||2 years|
|_gat_UA||First GA-enabled page viewed||A cookie used by Google Analytics to control and limit the number of requests that have to be made to GA.||NO||10 minutes|
Third Party Cookies
||Description||Essential for Check
|__utma||First GA-enabled page viewed||The unique ID for the Customer used to track repeat visits.||NO||2 years|
|__utmb||First GA-enabled page viewed||Used by ga.js to determine the Customer's session information.||NO||30 minutes|
|__utmc||First GA-enabled page viewed||Used by ga.js to determine the Customer's session information.||NO||Session|
|___utmv||First GA-enabled page viewed||Used only if custom variables are set to report on the particular data that it is configured to gather (e.g., a custom demographic).||NO||2 years|
|___utmx||First GA-enabled page viewed||Used only if Website Optimizer is installed and correctly configured. When the optimizer script executes, this cookie stores the variation this visitor is assigned to for each experiment, so the visitor has a consistent experience on the Client's Site. See Website Optimizer Help Centre for more information.||NO||2 years|
|__utmz||First GA-enabled page viewed||Stores the referral information for the Customer; e.g. whether they found the page by a search engine result, direct link, ad, etc.||NO||6 Months|
|BVID||Allows internal BV (Bazaar Voice) web analytics to be correlated to the same user for interactions across the BV network.||NO||18 months|
|BVSID||Allows internal BV web analytics to be correlated to the same user browsing session for interactions across the BV network.||NO||30 minutes of inactivity|
|aw2026||*.awin1.com||Click cookie set during transition from click on an affiliate publisher sites to a page on superdrug.com. This cookie contains: the publishers ID, a unix timestamp and information on any banners which the click originated from.||NO||30 days|
|optimizelybuckets||Cookie set by the Optimizely website optimisation plaftform. Used to store the page variants assigned to a user for A/B performance testing. This ensures the visitor gets a consistent experience and sees the same variation, even over multiple sessions.||NO||10 years|
|optimizelyEndUserId||Cookie set by the Optimizely website optimisation plaftform to store a visitor’s unique user identifier.||NO||10 years|
|optimizelySegments||Cookie set by the Optimizely website optimisation plaftform. It holds audience segmentation information for a visitor including browser, campaign, mobile, source type, and any custom dimensions that may be configured.||NO||10 years|
|__atuvc||This cookie is associated with the AddThis social sharing widget which enables visitors to see an updated count if they share a page and return to it before the website count cache has updated. It stores an updated page share count.||NO||2 years|
|__zlcmid||Allows Zopim to provide online live chat services. This cookie stores Zopim Live Chat ID and identify a device across visits, and also across a single chat session.||NO||1 year|
Peerius Cookie Set
|Peerius Cookie Set|
|Data stored and/or accessed <TAG>||Function||Who sets the cookie?||Duration||Intrusive
||Stores the cookie ID of the visitor as a string of numbers and sticks to the user’s browser until the cache is cleared. Allows recognition across visitor sessions to help understand returning visitor to provide a more relevant personalised experience.||Retailer||Indefinite||Moderately intrusive|
||Session Cookie, gathers information on the visitors current session to provide a better visitor experience for that visit||Retailer||Expires after 4 hours of inactivity||Moderately Intrusive|
||If a user clicks a recommend
||Retailer||Few seconds||Minimally intrusive|
||A temporary cookie used to check if the user has cookies enabled||Retailer||Exempt|